Friday, April 1, 2011

Baby Shower Favors

I'm putting together a small baby shower for a friend at work and am very excited about the little favors I made for the guests. I used  my sisters "Tags, Bags, Boxes and More" cartridge to make the gift bags. The umbrella is from Create-a-Critter and the bird is from "Straight from the Nest". THe bags were a bit of a pain to put together, but now that they are all done I love them!





For favors inside the bag I did dove chocolates in pink and purple wrappers and a travel-size lotion from Bath and Body works that they had on sale for $1 each.


I have a few other projects planned for the shower and now I can wait to get started on them!

I'll enter this project in the challenge at Paper Variety called "1, 2, 3" (one bag, 2 treats inside, and 3 decorations on the bag).

4 comments:

  1. Very cute, Im sure they will be a big hit at the shower! Love the little bit og=f bling on the top of the umbrella! Thanks for sharing these with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Your guests will love them. Thanks for sharing with TPV! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed my projects or have feedback I'd love your comments and always love new followers!