Friday, July 27, 2012

Adorable Christmas Tags

A long while back I saw some tags on Etsy that I A-DORED. I searched and searched to find out where the stamp had come from and felt like I had won the Christmas Jackpot when I finally found them.  The stamp makes a tag from Santa Claus and I love it. It is one of my favorite scrap supplies I have, lol.

I use the stamp to create these precious gift tags:


The tag is cut from Cricut Classic Font. I then embossed "Merry Christmas" onto it. I stamp the messaged onto a rectangle and glue dot it to the reverse side of the tag.

It's cute, right? 

It was sort of serendipitous that the embossing folder I wanted to use was the same size as the stamp!


I sold these at a craft fair and they sold out (well, I only made 4 packs, but it was a small craft fair, lol). This Christmas in July assignment has me getting ready for next year (so maybe I'll have more than 4 packs available!)

In case you like the stamp it is Inkadinkadoo Christmas Tag Wishes (Find it here on Amazon)

The embossing folder is a part of a Sizzix Christmas pack (found here on Amazon)



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed my projects or have feedback I'd love your comments and always love new followers!