Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Cooking with Cricut "Red White and Blue"

This week at Cooking With Cricut we're getting in the 4th of July spirit and making Red, White and Blue projects. I was surprised to find that in all of my cartridges I didn't have a single one with an American Flag, "USA" or something patriotic on it! So, I used Kate's ABCs for the font and Toy Story for the stars (and Cricut Classic Font for the tag).

I made a special 4th of July snack for my kids to have on the 4th. We are away camping so I thought this might be a fun treat to pull out on the campsite. It's blue tortilla chips and an individual pack of salsa. The bottle is Hawaiian punch.


I'm sure lots of people are creating other fun projects and we would really love to see what you have come up with! Head over to Cooking with Cricut and link up your project.


1 comment:

  1. Such cute little goodies. I really like the idea of decorating water bottles for parties. Need to do this.

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed my projects or have feedback I'd love your comments and always love new followers!